Thursday, June 3, 2010

2010 Cupcakes


OCCASION: Senior Class Night
FLAVOR: Chocolate and Vanilla

Actually, there's only 140 of them. I made these cupcakes for my Senior Class Night at school this past week. I officially graduate tonight, but the class night is a tradition for the day before the last day of school. I carefully planned out this design so that the flavors alternate--in theory a good idea, but actually it makes it semi-impossible to look at them closely. We let the cupcakes sit untouched for about 10 minutes before allowing the class to devour them. Each cupcake is topped with a colored M'n'M (you can buy them in single colors at craft stores) and sugar pearls in that same color. GO SEN10RS!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your graduation!
    I love your blog! Keep the pics coming. Your wedding cupcakes inspired me to accept the challenge from some friends getting married this summer.

    ReplyDelete